Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DAY BREAK

This is the 1st time i memorize n write it in my blog hehex.pls dun laught me if i rite wrong!thx

A wind came up out the sea ,
And said "O mists, make room 4 me !
it hailed the ships and cried, "sail on
erm ...........................tink 1 wait.......................hehe
ye mariners, the night is gone!"
And hurried lanward far away
Crying ,"awake ! it is the day !"
erm ...........................tink 1 wait.......................heheit said unto the forest , "SHOUT"!
hang all your leafy banners out!"
it touched the wood-bird's folded wings
And said "O bird , awake and sing

sry i know tat my memorising is very poor wan

wait!wait!wait-----------loading--------------
checking spelling**************************
actually only the punctuate i c at book ony lahz
thx ur support 4 my poem
hehe by ::::::::::::::::::MARTIN KKLAU

No comments:

Post a Comment